lycée eddachraoui menzeh 9 Index du Forum

lycée eddachraoui menzeh 9 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Login Merge

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    lycée eddachraoui menzeh 9 Index du Forum -> Discussions! -> Music
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ulbreniss
élève en avance!
élève en avance!

lycée: autre....
Point(s): 330
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: 10/01/2018 13:57:46    Sujet du message: Facebook Login Merge Répondre en citant

Facebook Login Merge
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Go to ourtransfer tool to move your Facebook account over to your Skype account. Is this viable or should I leave them as separate accounts? The reason for merging is that I don't want users to have several accounts per email address Does anyone else create accounts on their sites via facebook and regular accounts? If so, what logic do you apply for handling these two different types accounts? UPDATE I guess my question is, if a regular account has the same email address as a facebook account. .. Things we'll help you do: Create a new Microsoft account or use an existing one Transfer your contacts Backup your chat history, (only available on Skype for Windows desktop or Skype for Mac) Transfer your Skype Credit, Skype Number, or subscription balance If applicable, update your Skype Manager account Let's get started. Sign in with your new or existing Microsoft account for Skype in our transfer tool to move your payment information from your Facebook account over to your Microsoft account. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Home Skype for Windows desktop The new Skype for Android and iPhone The new Skype for Windows, Mac and Linux Skype for Android Skype for iPad Skype for iPhone Skype for Linux Skype for Mac Skype for Web Skype for Windows desktop Skype for Windows 10 Skype for Xbox One Skype Lite Search Help & Support. Using a Microsoft Account will enable you to login-in via single sign-in, unlocking all your Microsoft services including Skype, Office Online, Outlook, OneNote, OneDrive, and more in one experience, with just one password. Was this article helpful? Yes No Why has this not helped? It did not solve my problem The answer was confusing/too much to read The answer was not relevant Other Please let us know why we couldn't help you today Important : Do not enter any personal information (such as your Skype Name, email address, Microsoft account, password, or real name or phone number) in the field above. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. If a user registers the normal way (username / pass) they will also get an account. .. So I won't need to check Emails. It's like this: A user already has a login for the local site, in that case when they link their account with google, all I do is add a FacebookId field to the Table. To continue using Skype, either create a new Microsoft account or sign in with an existing Microsoft account if you already have one. .. If your colleagues use Facebook to login, make sure they also go through the steps in this article. My account Join us Sign out Sign in My Skype My account Use Skype online New to Skype? Sign up Sign out . Submit Thank you for your feedback Thank you for your feedback Thank you for feedback! For further sources of help, you can always search or read answers to questions inour community. I do not see any reason to have more than say 1 table for members of all kinds. Hope this helps you out a bit. ToolsGraph API ExplorerOpen Graph DebuggerObject BrowserJavaScript Test ConsoleAPI Upgrade ToolFacebook Analytics. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. Contact us Our support team is ready to help. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookSign UpNoticeYou must log in to continue.Log into FacebookYou must log in to continue.Log InForgot account? Sign up for FacebookEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. shareimprove this answer answered Jan 4 '17 at 21:52 Kyle Ridolfo 33518 You can keep track of which social networks the user is set up to log in with by creating a socialaccounts table: id, userid (from your site), socialnetworkid, socialnetworkname So this way a user could log in with Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc, and you would have a record for each of those connections. .. Visit the community Related Articles Why are my Skype contacts or credit missing? Why can't I sign in to Skype? Why am I signed out of Skype immediately after signing in? How do I sign in to Skype? Additional Resources Ask the Community Join the conversation with other customers. The transfer tool will show you everything that's going to transfer, you'll click Transfer, and then you're all done! If you receive an error, contact Skype customer service 5a02188284
funny tricks for facebookfacebook chat cam mobileclaves para sacar emoticones en el chat de facebookfree download of facebook like hackerforumfree hi5 facebookhow to download photos from facebook on nokia lumia 520how do you hack a person 39;s facebook accountavengers alliance facebook hack freefacebook developer be en butonuwhich celebrity has the highest number of likes on facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 10/01/2018 13:57:46    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    lycée eddachraoui menzeh 9 Index du Forum -> Discussions! -> Music Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Theme crée Par Rezek Msadek